Thursday, January 6, 2011

Projects I love

And below are a few of this weeks items that are being added to my ever growing "To Do" List!!

I'm in love with this Perfect Little Party Dress from Nug Buns. The big bow is my favorite part! It can be tied in front or back.

How cute are these little snowmen? They came from Keeping it Simple and are adorable! I love that they can be kept up all winter!


Check out this adorable calendar made out of metal from Crafty Girls

I love this "feel" book for little ones, how cute! It is made by 4 leaf Clever. This picture is of my favorite page of hers, although it isn't done yet, I love the ribbons on the lions face!!

Feel free to grab a button on the side!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my calendar! Looks like you are just as new to blogging as I am! You have some super cute things in your Etsy store! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature! I do as well love what you make! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for featuring me! You should definitely make a perfect little party dress. They're super easy to sew. I whipped another up last night. And they look adorable on :)

    ReplyDelete