Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hoo are You?

Over at Night Owl Crafting she is doing a "Hoo are you?" Series and I thought it might be fun to join in, so here are the questions and my answers!

1. Did you make any New Year's Revolutions?
I did and they are posted here!

2. What are some goals you have for 2011?
Part of #1 :)

3. What is something that you got for Christmas?
My husband and I got a video camera to catch the fun moments with our kids! I also got lots of stuff for the kitchen that I needed/wanted!!

4. Did you see any good movies over the holiday season? 
Who has time for movies? But I did watch some "Alaska Gold Rush" while nursing the babe :)

5. Do you do your own taxes or have someone do them for you?
I have in the past but the past two years we've taken them in "just to be sure" they are right...and yes, mine was!




NightOwlCrafting

No comments:

Post a Comment