Thursday, June 2, 2011

May Wrap Up

Here is a quick shot of what I did in May! I feel like I got nothing done, but looking back I guess I did :)

There was a scrappy doll, and homemade receiving blankets that turned into "cupcakes"!


My babies adorable Pleated Ruffle Butt Onesie, yummy Apple Snicker Salad, Easter Outfit details, including where I found patterns for my Buddy's adorable tie and Baby's sweet little Charlotte Dress, as well as Dolly's shirt I embroidered for her!

I also had LOTS of requests for embroidered shirts from friends, with a few including the airplane creation and the ruffled diaper cover!

With a house for sale, and FINALLY some nice weather up north...I doubt June will have too much!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I can't believe all the adorable things you got done in May! They are all really great. I gave you the Sunshine Award. If you'd like to accept it, please go here: http://www.meldreamsoften.com/2011/06/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete