Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Weekend

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend, I know we did!

It was full of...


Tractor rides with new friends


meeting 6 week old puppies {Cash}


swimming...and making faces at mommy when you are DONE taking pictures!


Jello shots for the whole family while camping!


using modern technology to try to remember how to draw a double elimination bracket for the bean bag tournament


learning that both of mykids stick out their tongues when throwing bean bags!


being reminded that daddy is definitely the favorite parent


but they nicely still let me in for one shot :)




And enjoying sweet baby faces.

I hope everyone elses weekends were as fabulous as our was!

as an added bonus, I think we found the house we'll buy for the next 1-2 years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment