Friday, April 15, 2011

Mod Podge Display Art

Do you have tons of artwork piling up from your child? I don't know about you, but mine come home with multiple papers every...single...day!  They would find when I may have thrown some of them away, so I had to come up with a more creative way to store them.

I've decided that I hang them up, and then on garbage day I sort through what are the "keepers" and what is scribbled or not unique!


So easy to make! I bought 8x10 canvases from Michael's when they were on sale and super cheap. I printed an 8x10 of the pictures I wanted to use. Of course I had one portrait and one landscape picture, ugh! So I cut them to 8x8 squares leaving me 2" of space. I used scrapbook paper to to accent and put their names on them!
  1. Mod Podge the canvas 
  2. Stick the Picture on the canvas
  3. Add 3-5 layers of Mod Podge on top of the picture
  4. Hang on Wall
  5. Use clip boards to display your kids artwork

3 comments:

  1. This is an AWESOME idea! My girls have tons of artwork and we are always trying to display it. Thanks so much for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea! I will have to try this!
    visiting from Justsewsassy.com

    ReplyDelete