Thursday, February 17, 2011

Projects I love

A Pretty Life in the Suburbs showed us the great idea of sewing ribbon to your kitchen towels to prevent them from falling when little fingers use them...I think I need to do this to the hand towel in our bathroom! My kids can't ever seem to get that thing to hang!

Just Hang Another Up made these Adorable Owl Heating pads for her kiddo's! Cute, Cute! My kid's always need a heating pad or ice pack or bandaid for their imaginery boo-boo's, love these for them!


Love these soap bottles from Tea Parties & Baseball Games, what a great teacher, hostess or anything gift!

And finally, Show, Tell, Share made this great reward chart. My kids have a similar one at preschool, where their fish sinks if they are bad. I've threatened them that I'm going to make one at home, because they are so much better behaved at school! But I think a cute one like this just may be necessay to work on their at home manners :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and linking my post! I'm super excited. Love your ideas, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nice feature and link! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the feature! Glad you like them! It's a great project!
    Jo-Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing I love the owl heating pad

    ReplyDelete