I had lots of leftover fabric from my Dolly's quilt, and thought that it would be perfect to use some on the walls to tie it all in together!
This is nothing new. It's quite simple in fact.
1. Buy inexpensive canvases - I bought mine at Michael's when they were half price!
2. Pick your fabrics, if you're lucky like me, you'll have extra scraps from something else used in the room.
3. (optional) embroider or personalize the fabrics. I love any excuse I can come up with the personalize things!
4. Iron fabric well...I thought mine was irone could, and I still see creases!
5. Pull tight over the canvas and staple on the back
So easy, so fun, and makes a great statement!
** Check out the fabulous blogs I'm linking up with, I've listed them here: http://itssewforyou.blogspot.com/p/linky-partys.html
** Check out my Linky Party on Tuesday!
I've been featured!!