Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Projects I love - Christmas Edition

This week there were so many great Christmas items out to look at and daydream about! Here are a few that I want to think about creating for next year being it's too late for me this year!!

First off, here are some adorable and easy ruffled stockings from Rae Gun Ramblings


If I hadn't made family stockings already, I totally would have created these for us! Below are an example of two stockings that I made and sold last year! This December my to do list has included making a stocking for Baby B...but unfortunately for her, it hasn't happened yet! Maybe next year I'll bring my set of stockings up to 5!



How about a use for that old sweater you were thinking of donating to the thrift store?  These sweater Christmas trees are adorable and chic. Find a great and easy tutorial for them at Crafts and Sutch.


How delicious do these snowflake pretzels look? I want to eat about 20 of them right now! If only my daughter would eat pretzels, then I could have an excuse to whip up a quick batch before Christmas...on second thought, maybe I'll make some just for me! There is an easy tutorial on how to make them at Mom Endeavors

Crafts by Amanda made these adorable Santa's Belly cups. What a great center piece!! So cute!

And the last Christmas-y craft I loved this week was Snowflake Soap. Such a great gift for all those parties you are going to, coworkers, or teachers for your kids! Cute and has a purpose :)  Check it out at Suzys Artsy Craftsy Sitcom

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment