Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's

I loved the "Rocker" Valentine's so much from I am Momma - Hear me Roar, that I had to create my own! We went to Papa's house and borrowed his guitar. They were so fun, but hard to decide on pictures afterwards!


D even drew a picture on the back of hers :)





Usually it is the girls that have too many pictures for me to pick from, this time it was H that had a ton of good pictures!


 I had a sick baby at home, so she missed her photo opportunity.


It's been too cold to go outside again, so I tried inside, this was my third time sitting down with her (which is part of the reason for lack of creativity in outfit) and out of three different "sessions" with B, this was the best we could get. I guess that's what happens with 1 year olds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment