Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Nutcracker

I grew up dancing, so of course, I would enroll my daughter in dance! We are so lucky that our small town has a fabulous dance studio, and she gets to attend the one that I attended my entire childhood and her auntie attended!  A few weeks ago they put on the production of the Nutcracker, it was the 10th production (they do a ballet every other year). I was in the first 2, auntie in the next 7, and now D was in the 10th!

The amazing principal dancers, performing the Sugar Plum Fairy. She came from LA, he came from NYC. Back in my day of dancing, I danced with him, he was a few years younger, but we danced in a few of the larger studio productions together. Now if only he could have shared some of his amazing talent with me! ha!


 Before the show, Grandma gave her the little Nutcracker!

 On Stage for a photo shoot with mom :)

With Daddy after one of the performances.

It was a long week of practices late at night (for such a young girl), and 4 performances. She never once complained, and loved every second of it! made a mommy proud :)

No comments:

Post a Comment